By: E4t my str!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play now! http://xrealrsps.com

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!Donate
Navigation
 >>Homepage
    >Play Now!
    >Forums
    >Chatbox
    >Profile

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Andrew
admin or owner? I_vote_lcapadmin or owner? I_voting_baradmin or owner? I_vote_rcap 
slasher3410
admin or owner? I_vote_lcapadmin or owner? I_voting_baradmin or owner? I_vote_rcap 
chaotic prod
chince
Skittles
Duper much
~Habby~
Hakeem H.
Korasi
rambokid
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:09 am
Latest topics
» https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-ixUx0m_k&feature=plcp
admin or owner? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am by rambokid

» rambokid's moderator application
admin or owner? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 am by rambokid

» mr famous mod
admin or owner? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 pm by grimreapa

» Caleb100 Mod App
admin or owner? EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm by Andrew

» Mr Pwn mod app!
admin or owner? EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:35 pm by Andrew

» LETS TALK GAMES
admin or owner? EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:22 am by sinyasin

» moderator application
admin or owner? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:59 am by Andrew

» new website!!
admin or owner? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:59 am by Andrew

» Bank of mr dice
admin or owner? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm by Andrew

admin or owner?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chaotic prod

chaotic prod

admin or owner? Empty
PostSubject: admin or owner?   admin or owner? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm

well last night before the server got error connected. alot of players had green h masks and other h masks and they were invincable when i was fighting them in lava crossing while pking. turns out 1 of them said off or i ban u? ban me for pking? is it wrong to kill a player that is not staff in wild? but then it turns out he had a p ring and killed me. also found out that pure belong to a admin named fezz or somethng like that. just wondering if they are pking as a non staff acc are we aloud to kill them without them trying to scare us by saying off or i ban u then when there friends log in they pile u. i think it is wrong and abuse.
they shouldent even have p ring on a pure. i and a few others saw this happen.

all im asking for is to make a statement saying we are aloud to pk anyone who enters the lava crossing. like so many admins n mods made pures and say off or i ban u or mute u. i find it unable to fight anyone at all becouse of this.
Back to top Go down
slasher3410

admin or owner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or owner?   admin or owner? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

he didnt pk with a p ring... we killed u guys because we are a clan.
Back to top Go down
grimreapa

grimreapa

admin or owner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or owner?   admin or owner? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

we were ivinsable beacuse we are good not beacuse of p ring so stop crying about it plz if we had used p ring we would one hit all of u every time.......
Back to top Go down
Duper much

admin or owner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or owner?   admin or owner? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

Grim is right chaotic a p ring would 1 hit you basically everytime and it doesnt make them invisable it just puts all of your melee bonusses to 100000 therefore cuasing you to 1 hit everything, also this server might not even have the p ring set up like that and the p ring could just be normal.
Back to top Go down
slasher3410

admin or owner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or owner?   admin or owner? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:39 pm

na the server does have a p ring. And yeah no p rings were used. We made chacters and went out there and started destroying built our way up diced for it. Nothing was given to us like they think. We actually earned it all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

admin or owner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin or owner?   admin or owner? Empty

Back to top Go down

admin or owner?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
By: E4t my str! :: Report/ Appeal :: Staff-
Jump to: