By: E4t my str!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play now! http://xrealrsps.com

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!Donate
Navigation
 >>Homepage
    >Play Now!
    >Forums
    >Chatbox
    >Profile

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Andrew
moderator application I_vote_lcapmoderator application I_voting_barmoderator application I_vote_rcap 
slasher3410
moderator application I_vote_lcapmoderator application I_voting_barmoderator application I_vote_rcap 
chaotic prod
chince
Skittles
Duper much
~Habby~
Hakeem H.
Korasi
rambokid
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:09 am
Latest topics
» https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-ixUx0m_k&feature=plcp
moderator application EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am by rambokid

» rambokid's moderator application
moderator application EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 am by rambokid

» mr famous mod
moderator application EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 pm by grimreapa

» Caleb100 Mod App
moderator application EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm by Andrew

» Mr Pwn mod app!
moderator application EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:35 pm by Andrew

» LETS TALK GAMES
moderator application EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:22 am by sinyasin

» moderator application
moderator application EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:59 am by Andrew

» new website!!
moderator application EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:59 am by Andrew

» Bank of mr dice
moderator application EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm by Andrew

moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kno

moderator application Empty
PostSubject: moderator application   moderator application EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:08 am

in-game name: kno
i played for 2-3 weeks
i can help to advertise this server to other people and let them know this server and ask them to join this good and fun server.i vote for the server everyday too.i have invited more than 6 peoples to join this server./i want to be a moderator as when i m helping people, they does not trust me and do not hear from me my advice, and i hope i can have be moderator to help this server as to motivate me to strike for a better future for zreal-rune! if i am a moderator i can help all people in the game with any question they do not understand and request for help.i can invite more peoples to join and let more people vote for zreal-rune and make this server famous and good, and a good future runescape private server!!!!!!!
If a friend of mine is not following xreal-rune rules, i will tell him to change to be a betetr player and do not break the rules, i will help him out and advice him, if he still do not listen to me, i will temparally ban him if i can, if i cannot, i will tell a admin or owner wihc is you that he break the rules and hand him over to you and let u settle him.
Thank you i really hope i can be moderator as it will motivate me to help this server to strike for a better future!i really hope i can be one even if i cannot be, i will still help this server!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin

moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderator application   moderator application EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:59 am

wrong forums.. post it on xrealrsps.com please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xreal-rune.com

moderator application
Page 1 of 1